To ensure that your special event is everything you’ve ever dreamed of, we here at 3Ten Events Inc. have put together our 6 A’s to event venue selection. Whether planning a corporate event, fundraiser, meeting, launch party, or celebration, these tips might help find that ideal venue.
- Affordability – You of course want to make sure that you stay within your budget when planning your event. This is why affordability is one of the most important things to consider when choosing a venue.
- Amenities – Another thing to consider is the amenities that are included with the event space. Does the location offer your guests adequate restroom facilities? Is there a sound system, or audio visual equipment available for you to use? Do they provide valet parking service? All of these factors can play a role in deciding which venue you choose for your event.
- Appetizing – One of the biggest factors of any unforgettable event is the cuisine. If the venue you are considering will also be catering, then you’ll undoubtedly need to sample the menu before signing that contract. Most venues that provide catering encourage potential clients to come in for a tasting. So, it’s best to take advantage of this sampling before making a final decision.
- Accessibility – For venue selection, you also want to take into account the accessibility. Is the location easy for your guests to get to? Is there adequate parking? Is the event space accessible for guests with disabilities? Does it accommodate easy loading and unloading for event vendors? All these are extremely important factors to consider before making a choice.
- Amiability – It is good to determine ahead of making a final decision whether or not the management and staff at the venue are pleasant, and easy to work with. You should visit the location to meet the managers and staff members. This will help you determine if the venue personnel are right for you.
- Ambiance – When choosing the perfect event venue, you also need to think about the ambiance of the space, and whether or not it fits the image you envision. If the atmosphere of the space does not have the look and feel you need, then you may want to consider another location for your event.
Does your event space meet all 6 A’s? If you need help finding a venue or planning your event, then contact us at email@example.com or call (888) 709-5813.